One 8-hour shift between 7:00am-6:00PM.
You must be available for all shifts.
Overtime may be required some, not all days of the week.
*If you are currently enrolled in school, or plan to attend daytime or evening classes, then this position may not be a good fit. The hours are not flexible, and the shifts do not always end on time.
$14 per hour
Performance-based pay begins after 90 days (up to $25/hour)
Benefits are included
Contract: Ending June 2020
Potential for transition into a long-term role
Baltimore, MD 21230
First week: in-class training (final exam given at the end of the first week; must score 85%)
Second week: on the floor (side-by-side calls, shadowing, and independent calls)
Third week: on the floor (side-by-side calls, shadowing, and independent calls)
Fourth week: on the floor (side-by-side calls, shadowing, and independent calls)
Fifth week: in- class training (final exam given at the end of the fifth week; must score 85%)
Daily job duties include, but not limited to:
- Handle questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints in the company database.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as necessary.
- Facilitating the communication between our customers/employees/vendors and Spanish speaking individuals with limited English proficiency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- 1-2 years of recent experience in a high volume call center
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in both the English and Spanish languages
- Must be able to display a high degree of professionalism when dealing with internal employees and managers, as well as with external customers.
- Must have strong attention to detail and display organizational skills.
- Ability to retain detailed or important information from managers, team leads, and/or customers.
- Must have a pleasant, friendly way of dealing with customers and other employees.
- Must maintain knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Continually maintain knowledge of company products and services
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.