Crescent homes is in search of a qualified Assistant Project Manager to join our team in Greenville, SC. This candidate will work closely with the project manager(s) ata their assigned development(s) to provide assistance in all the phases of home-building from start to finish. We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to advance at our company by providing support for both our staff and clients. We offer competitive salaries, potential bonuses, and great benefits. If you are interested in a career as a residential project manager and want to work in the construction industry we urge you to apply and potentially join our team!
- Assist our team in consistently delivering high-quality, low-defect, on-time and on-budget homes.
- Work well with sales staff, customers, and trade contractors.
- Visit project sites to evaluate progress and to respond to customers concerns or questions.
- Represent company in professional and positive manner
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Problem solving
- Written and oral communication
- Job site cleanliness and presentation
- Quality control
- Project scheduling including critical-path scheduling
- Construction science of all phases of construction
- High-volume building processes
- Plans and specifications
- Residential building codes
- Knowledgeable about the residential construction industry
- Knowledge and familiarity with blueprints, construction drawings and addendum's
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without compromising quality of work or project deadlines
- Proven organization skills in a high paced work environment
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret information as well as trouble-shoot to solve problems
- Local candidates with familiarity of Greenville area preferred
- 2-4 year degree in Construction or Management is preferred, but not a must
- Prior experience in the home-building industry is preferred, either with a home-builder or a Trade/Supplier
Crescent Homes SC LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled