The position of Inventory Coordinator is responsible for certain aspects of warehouse functions including but not limited to receiving, storing, handling and cycle counting while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion. This position requires equal parts of physical labor and computer data entry/email correspondence.
● Receive inventory coming into the warehouse by vendors, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
● Verify the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
● Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items. Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
● Accurately place materials on shelves, racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
● Perform cycle counting on a daily basis.
● Safely operate all the necessary equipment in the warehouse.
● Help with loading/unloading pallets from trucks.
● Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
● Be able to identify products by size, type, style, color or product code. Attention to detail is very important in this role.
● Solid reading skills – must be able to read packing slips and confirm accuracy of inventory received.
● Solid math skills and problem solving skills.
● Ability to understand and execute instructions efficiently.
● Ability to take initiative to complete needed tasks (after training is complete).
● General understanding of the warehouse and footprint.
● Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices.
● Forklift license a plus
● NetSuite/RF Smart experience a plus
• High school diploma or GED required
• Previous warehouse and distribution experience
• Experience with Google Office (Google sheets, docs, etc)
• Basic computer skills mandatory
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm. Some overtime may be required with advanced notice.