Celebrating over 25 years in business aviation,
Business Jet recognizes its more than 130 aviation professionals as the key to its
success. Come join a team that’s dedicated to providing a truly vibrant and
personalized aviation experience, built on trusted service, humble hearts, and a
family spirited atmosphere.
Pilots are Business Jet's most visible company
representatives on managed aircraft; they act with diplomacy and decorum while
ensuring safe and efficient flight operations for aircraft owners and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Pilots
include the following:
- Act as PIC or SIC on assigned flights.
- Comply with all federal, state, local, and foreign regulations, as well as company policies and procedures specified in the company operations manual.
- Maintain a high degree of aeronautical skill and knowledge.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft’s safe and efficient operation.
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
- Study the weather conditions and forecasts for the departure airport, flight planned route, destination, and alternate airports.
- Prepare flight plans, calculate weight and balance, fuel on board, and performance charts.
- Ensure that maintenance issues and required services are communicated to maintenance personnel.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Have a minimum of 5000 hours Total
- 2500 Hours PIC
- 1500 multi-Engine
- 1000 Hours Turbine Time
- DA EASy Type Rating Preferred
- ATP or Commercial Pilot certificate
- Current 1st Class Medical
- DOT Drug Testing
- Ability to attain Love Field Badge
- 5-year PRIA Background Check
- TSA Criminal History Record Check
- Must be able to complete appropriate segments of the
Company training program
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to various weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to very loud noise levels in and around their work environment. The physical demands regularly required are to sit for extended periods of time, squat, crawl, climb along with the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Daily interaction with High End Clientele where tact and decorum are mandatory while maintaining a team effort in customer service.