Up to Par Management LLC selects only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals. Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services and community relationships.
Club Manager / Director of Food and Beverage
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans.
The Club Manager / Director of Food and oversees and leads all day to day operations and will work closely with the UP TO PAR operation, marketing, associate resources, and finance teams to ensure positive financial performance, a positive cultural environment associates and customers as well as delivering a consistent positive homeowner and member experience.
- Responsible for achieving club profitability and operational & cash flow goals.
- Oversight and bottom line responsibility of all club operations including, food and beverage, events and marketing.
- Monitor the performance of all daily operations assuring club departments are keeping with the highest standards. This would include associate morale, communication and a functional organizational structure where all players on the team know their responsibilities and who to report to.
- Club Manager / Director of Food and Beverage will ensure the quality and presentation of all food served at the club.
- Club Manager / Director of Food and Beverage will work with the homeowners, members and/or their guests in booking special events.
- Club Manager / Director of Food and Beverage will provide input for special occasions, fun events and programs for the membership and will work with the Social Committee to provide food and beverage services to all club functions.
- Hire, train, and supervise all associates
- Work in conjunction with cooks to maintain food costs at budget levels.
- Responsible for all front of the house food and beverage inventories.
- Club Manager / Director of Food and Beverage will develop the weekly work schedule for personnel and manage the payroll of such staff within budgeted levels.
- Club Manager / Director of Food and Beverage is responsible for the safety and cleanliness of all food service areas.
- Club Manager / Director of Food and Beverage will develop budgets and after approval of a budget, maintain adequate controls to operate within a said budget.
- Develops, maintain and disseminates UP TO PAR management and operational philosophy to guide all club personnel toward optimal operating results, associates morale and member satisfaction.
- Implement UP TO PAR Management proven marketing and member relations programs to promote the club’s services and facilities to potential and present members, including newsletters and other external communications. Delivers and promotes prompt, friendly service to all members and their guests, making them feel welcomed and part of the club family.
- Maintains UP TO PAR Management associate policy; initiates and monitors policies relating to personnel actions, performance reviews, and training and professional development programs.
- Participate in outside functions and activities deemed appropriate to enhance the prestige of the club; broadens the scope of the club’s operation by fulfilling the public obligations of the club as a participating member of the community
- Maintains membership with the applicable professional associations.
- Assists in the development of operating and capital budgets according to the budget calendar; monitors monthly and other financial statements for the club; takes effective corrective action as required.
- Conduct all financial meetings related to club operations and encourage open lines of communication between the corporate office and Maine to achieve the UP TO PAR’s goals.
- Monitors UP TO PAR Management compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Provides advice and recommendations to UP TO PAR team about construction, alterations, maintenance, materials, supplies, equipment and services not provided in approved plans and/or budgets.
- Consistently ensures that the club is operated in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Oversees the care and maintenance of all the club’s physical assets and facilities.
- Gives direction to and works closely with vendors, outside contractors, firms and individuals providing services to the club.
- Handle guest relations issues as needed.
- Represent UP TO PAR Management to a wide variety of constituents; including community and political leaders, professional and seasonal staff, prospective clients, concessionaires and vendors in a professional, friendly and knowledgeable manner.
- Analyze and summarize the local competitive golf markets within the region using all available resources t with sales & marketing plans and goals.
- Provide support to the UP TO PAR New Business Team when needed to secure new accounts
- Performs other duties as directed by UP TO PAR Management Team.
Direct: UP TO PAR Management – Director of Account Management
Must have direct experience in all key aspects of club operations, including, food & beverage, marketing & sales, cash flow and full P&L responsibility.
Passion for the business of clubs and food beverage with established experience in team building. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly organized with a strong attention to detail and will have strong written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, the Club Manager / Director of Food and Beverage will be proficient in technology, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Applications. Finally, must be able to generate and implement our business plans, analyze income statements and balance sheets.
- Must be Team player within the UP TO PAR Organization
- Must have a passion to execute the administration of the club and ensuring the profitability of the facility
- Must use R&I – Be resourceful and take initiative to accomplish tasks
- Must take full responsibility for the facility
UP TO PAR MANAGEMENT is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests and associates through its profitable clubs, value-added services and community relationships.
UP TO PAR Management is a leading club management company specializing in golf and club operations. Currently, UP TO PAR Management oversees operations for 5 golf clubs and one hotel. UP TO PAR is a growth-oriented company providing opportunities for our partner clubs and associates. In addition to our professional management and consulting services UP TO PAR provides full marketing, sales, and public relations via UP TO PAR Marketing.
UP TO PAR Management exists to partner for our clubs' success through a mindset of continuous improvement, operational excellence, and flawless execution through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship, that develops and delivers innovative solutions for our customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for our associates.