Legal Services of North Florida has an opening for an DATA ANALYST in our Tallahassee location. Come work with an expanding organization of great people who do hard work to better the lives of low-income and vulnerable individuals in our communities. Work independently and as part of a team to support the executive leadership team and the functions of a non-profit law firm, with 95+ employees in six offices across North Florida.
The Data Analyst is a professional position that utilizes our client database system and outside data from community and official sources to provide reporting on historical performance, feedback on current operations to improve organization, and contribute to forward planning and strategic goals to align with mission to increase access to civil legal justice to vulnerable and low income communities. Work to increase organization efficiencies and generate reporting requirements to meet grant requirements and organization needs. Individual would need to make actionable recommendations based on data and desired grant deliverables. Must be detailed oriented and proactive. Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism, be able to exercise good judgment, and have proven experience in communicating complex ideas to a variety of individuals. Ideal candidates would have experience working or volunteering for non-profits, social services agencies, or community-based organizations. Preference for candidates with experience with LegalServer or other law firm database and/or a large community organization.
Responsibilities include being a leading expert on current client database system, maintaining data integrity and confidentiality, and working with various teams to provide meaningful data to focus our work and address potential gaps in areas of legal service. Provide analytical data needs, predictive data modeling, trend analysis, generate reporting and interface with senior leadership, handle multiple projects and deadlines effectively, and analyze grants/ programs to include data collection, reporting, and outcomes and deliverables.
Qualified applicants will possess:
- Bachelors and/ or Masters degrees in Business Analysis, Statistical Analysis, or similar field of study.
- Experience in a business analyst, database analyst, or statistical analysis position can be substituted for education experience on a year- for-year basis.
- Certification in Data or Statistical Analysis can be combined with work experience to establish knowledge and experience base.
- Excellent communication skills, to include verbal and written skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and act pro-actively
- Professional demeanor with high standards of confidentiality and ethical judgement
Entry level salary of $45,000 is negotiable. Candidate with experience beyond the minimum qualifications may qualify for higher salary, depending on relevance of the experience. Comprehensive fringe benefits package includes:
- M-F with flexible schedule
- Paid time off includes holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to four weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full-time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
- Flexible Work plans including remote work options available after 6 months of employment
Applicants must complete Legal Services of North Florida online employment application and submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
This company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, national
origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other protected category.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position