Now hiring Shift Supervisors, an hourly hands-on operations position, responsible for helping management with different FOH and BOH duties. If you are looking for the opportunity to contribute to a team in a growing brand…add to the positive fun energy in the restaurant when overseeing all front and back of the house restaurant operations…motivate your team and be one of the reasons our team and guest come to UNO’s… Look. No. Further. You’ve found the right place!
- Managing the day-to-day activities of hourly employees in both the FOH and HOH
- Motivating team members to achieve desired goals and objectives; helping individuals to maximize their potential
- Running efficient, productive shifts
- Training and coaching team members to ensure that they execute the tasks required of their specific roles
- Participating in the daily restaurant operations and supporting management in all areas of the restaurant
- Promoting a positive, collaborative environment that team members want to be part of!
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Lead or Shift Supervisor role, restaurant experience and/or culinary skills preferred
- A true Team-focused individual with leadership and communication skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
P.S What’s in it for you?
Aside from working in the BEST pizza joint ever, benefits include:
*Growth Opportunities *Flexible schedules *Paid vacation *401(k) *health/dental/life insurance and much more! (Some based on hours worked) and employee food discounts!