A Journeyman Plumber will install new commercial plumbing systems.. You will earn top pay and company benefits.
- Medical, Dental Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Continuous Training
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles, installs and repairs plumbing and/or medgas systems according to project specifications and appropriate trade and building codes. These systems may consist of pipes, fittings, fixtures and boilers for hydronic heating, water, medgas and drainage systems.
- Achieves company goals for safety, budget, job quality, and timely completion of each assigned project.
- Requires Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for anyone entering and/or working on job site at all times.
- Experience in Commercial plumbing.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Must have current valid TX Journeyman's license
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid social security number
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
- Neat, professional appearance