ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
As the virtual care unit of Addiction Campuses, Vertava Health is a fully credentialed provider of SUD and co-occurring behavioral health disorders, that provides safe, high quality, competent and convenient healthcare to patients in need of long and short-term connectivity, via computer and smart mobile devices.
ABOUT ADDICTION CAMPUSES:
Addiction Campuses, the parent company behind Vertava Health, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers across the country, Addiction Campuses creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
The Virtual Care Intake Coordinator is part of the team that supports the front end of our virtual offering and is the first point of contact for payers, providers and potential patients. With a focus on collecting and assessing information including the prescreening, data capture, and insurance information, the Intake Coordinator will facilitate a patient’s admission to treatment within our virtual platform offering. The Intake Coordinator will also serve as a liaison for our residential facilities and work to enroll patients into our full continuum of care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Answer inbound calls and online submissions from potential patients or those seeking to admit a patient to our virtual offering
● Perform Level of Care assessments for all patients coming into virtual care
● Obtain insurance information and prescreening information
● Administrative duties as needed including scheduling appointments, contacting patients and customers, and answering calls
● Review and Approve/ Deny pre-admission screening for potential patients
● Facilitate patient-to-therapist matching, scheduling and communication
● Guides patients from their first intake call through their first scheduled appointment with a clinician
● Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment
● Maintain a thorough understanding of the virtual services provided and ability to grow as the offering expands
● Provide mentoring and guidance to any incoming/additional Intake Coordinators and embrace growth of the offering
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Masters level in Behavioral Health or RN
● License required (RN, LPN, LCSW, LMHC, LPC )
● Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the behavioral health or or SUD field
● Knowledge of State and Federal Statues regarding Patient Confidentiality laws (e.g HIPAA)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet and MS Office tools
● Experience with an EMR system preferred
● Understand the importance of building relationships and effective communication to all levels of the community and demonstrate effective leadership Must have organization and planning skills
● Ability to collaborate and function as part of a team
● Resilience when faced with rejection is critical
● Possesses a high level of energy
● Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
● Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
● Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
● Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled