Territory Manager- Midwest
Fortress Railing Products is based out of Dallas Texas. We are seeking a Territory Sales Manager for the for Midwestern states of Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio. This individual must be highly motivated, have high energy, and have an entrepreneurial spirit to sell, train, and manage, distribution, dealers, contractors, builders, and homeowners.
Core Value & Culture Fit:
Work Hard, Play Hard – We seek passionate people. We take our work seriously and we take the enjoyment of our lives seriously.
Positive Can DO Attitude – We are optimistic, we set challenging goals and we find a way to accomplish them. We approach challenges with the intention of finding solutions.
Compete & Win As A TEAM – We put TEAM first. Our team is what makes our company great. We are a competitive group that likes to win. We keep score.
Innovate & Seek Continuous Improvement – We believe it can always be better. We want better products and processes. We want to be better individuals. We want to be a better organization.
We Are Respectful – We respect fellow team members, our partners, ourselves, and our company. We are known to be “the good guys”.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· 3+ year's successful experience in sales with a consistent proven track record of exceeding expectations.
· Successful business to business experience
· Outstanding communication skills and presence
· Reliable automobile and cell phone
· Ability to start and train immediately
· Approximately 50% overnight travel required.
· Maintain a high energy/high caliber working knowledge of our product lines
· Train, motivate and coach distribution, dealers, and end users (i.e. GC’s, architects, builders, homeowners).
· Ensure distribution and dealer sales staff are equipped and driven to fulfill customer’s present and future needs.
· Develop and implement a business plan to be worked in conjunction with the distribution
· Find solutions to customer’s needs
· Develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies to consistently attain and exceed sales objectives
· Direct sales focus to identify and uncover opportunities.
· Understand the market, the customer and the competition.
· Penetrate and develop new business opportunities
· Foster an environment of open communication.
· Create a strategy to grow the territory by building long-term customer relationships within the market channel.
· Competitive salary DOE
· Competitive benefits package
Fortress Building Products is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled