The Director of Operations is responsible for the direction and strategic coordination of all field operations at Butler Medical Transport. The DOO is responsible for ensuring field operations are conducted in the most efficient, cost-effective manner that provides excellent customer service, the highest level of patient care, follows all safety policies and maintains compliance with all legal/regulatory requirements. The DOO must work with all functional and support departments across BMT to ensure field operations supports the organization’s strategic goals and initiatives. With the DOO’s coordination with vendors, vehicle and equipment maintenance, communications and contracted facilities and through the Operations Management team, the DOO must ensure that daily operations are completed seamlessly and company programs and initiatives are implemented successfully. The Director of Operations is ultimately responsible for all crew and management scheduling, equipment and vehicle logistics and compliance and ensuring the operation has the necessary resources, supplies, training and management to not only ensure calls are completed in a timely manner but also to ensure field crews represent Butler in a professional, safe and compliant manner.
· Excellent resource management and decision-making skills; able to develop solutions by applying sound judgment with limited supervision.
· Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
· 24/7 operations management experience
· Strong leadership abilities with an emphasis on team building
· Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with upper management, peers, direct reports, subordinates as well as customers and vendor partners.
· Considerable knowledge of Butler Medical Transport’s goals, objectives, policies and procedures as well as applicable federal, state, and local legal and regulatory agency requirements.