Digital Content Manager manages the content available across all online platforms. This position is responsible for developing and executing social media content on various platforms. This position is also responsible for updating, editing, and placing content on church sites as well as creating email templates, forms, event registrations, and simple static pages for housing content. Position will provide key suggestions on content that could be included as well as bring attention to out-of-date content.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES may include but are not limited to the following:
• Serve as lead content manager for our online presence
o Social Media
• Use CMS to enter content generated by ministries, marketing director, and editorial manager into sites (i.e. media metadata, announcements, web banners, simple static pages)
• Create, proof, and send promotional and informational emails
• Create and edit video clips and graphics to be used on social media throughout week
• Assist in compiling and organizing content for use on the web
• Provide periodic reports to the Digital Strategy Director and Promotions Director regarding social media content, web analytics and email.
• Provide periodic training on using both social media and web content management systems to both ministers and professionals as directed by the Digital Strategy Director.
• Provide direct social media and digital content support to the Senior Pastor’s office
• Compile and organize content for staff to use and share on social media.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES may include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in design of user interface and user experience features
• Assist in provide training/support of online platforms for admin assistants as needed
• Assist in managing content on church social media platforms
• Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Create and manage content on ALL church social media platforms
• Manage the employee goal database
• Create, manage, and edit on TheSourceTN.com
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
o Proficient in HTML, CSS
o Intermediate with the current Adobe Creative Suite for design and video
o Working knowledge of social media platforms and key features
o Excellent written communication skills
o High attention to detail
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Computer Science, Design and/or related field or have at least 2 years’ experience in related field.
• Applicant should have working knowledge of relevant technologies
All campuses function under the governance of Brentwood Baptist Church. Each campus is an established entity operating as a whole and permanent part of the Brentwood Baptist. Each maintains pre-determined alignment characteristics that uphold the Brentwood Baptist “DNA” while also containing some contextualized characteristics to allow it to best reach its target local community. Every staff member is an employee of Brentwood Baptist.