Position Title: Specialist, Prenatal Sales
Division: Inside Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Vice President, Ecommerce/Sales
The Parental Specialist exemplifies DDC’s commitment to excellence by providing an exceptional experience to anyone with whom they interact. Operating with accuracy and integrity, the Prenatal Specialists are communication conduits who help ensure that the needs of the client are met.
The Prenatal Specialist is on the front lines and acts as the face of the organization for our customers including physicians, clinics, medical staff, and patients. They handle a variety of complex inbound and outbound inquiries to assist our customers.
- Communicate with patients and healthcare providers each day through phone calls, emails, and live chat
- Handle a variety of inquiry categories including questions about DDC products and services and work with the laboratory to ensure the timely delivery of test results
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries while following standard operating procedures and professionally handling access to HIPAA information
- Be the hub across all departments: work with the Case Management, Client Services, and Laboratory teams on prompt handling of orders and billing processes
- Identify issues and trends and collaborate with team and leadership to develop best practices to ensure we are providing the best service and experience to all customers
- Work with local phlebotomy providers to streamline specimen acquisition
- Utilize territory planning for strategy and planning including target accounts, frequency of calls, etc.
- Ability to track targeting, frequency, messaging and strategic/tactical information
- High School/GED Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Four (4) to five (5) years previous experience
- Experience using customer service applications, such as NetSuite
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational, time, and project management skills are required
- Excellent organizational and task management skills and professional judgment
- Enjoys problem solving and identifying patterns
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision; must also be able to work as part of a team
- Proven ability to interact with all organizational levels is essential
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing priorities
- Due to the sensitive nature of our business, it is imperative that each Team Member is of high integrity and able to keep work-related issues confidential
Due to the sensitive nature of our business, it is imperative that each Team Member is of high integrity and able to keep work-related issues confidential.
DNA DIAGNOSTICS CENTER INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled