We are looking to add to our farm market Deli team.
Delivering premier customer service to our guests is a must.
Part-time is approximately 12-24 hours per week.
Must be able to work weekends and year round (positions are not seasonal)
Duties to include:
- Slicing meats and cheeses
- Building sandwiches
- Responding to questions, providing customers with information to make product-related decisions
- Selecting and packaging products ordered by customers
- Maintaining high standards for product freshness and sanitation
- minimum 18 years of age with High School diploma/GED
- ability to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service
- able to work well with others as a team member
- must be able to speak, read and write in English
- must be able to follow instructions
- food service: 1 year (Preferred)
- deli: 1 year (Preferred)
- food handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- food preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled