CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The successful candidate will deliver best in class concierge services and support for our top executive travelers. The role requires utilization of all available resources to secure travel within company policy while supporting the high-touch needs of the individual traveler, and requires the highest degree of industry knowledge, accuracy and customer service skills. Must be able to work from 6 am - 2:30 pm PST.
- Service employee travel requests in a virtual environment via telephone, email, and Connect channels.
- Delivery extraordinary customer service to all CTM VIP Clients, with a specific focus on the executive team.
- Greet all travelers with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Provide consultative service throughout the booking process, including enhanced concierge level service such as a black car, family travel, arrangement of meeting space and other ad-hoc requests related to travel.
- Quickly identify traveler needs and proactively secure amenities and upgrades.
- Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner.
- High attention to detail, the ability to recognize potential problems and take proactive steps to mitigate escalations.
- Provide 24-hour pre-trip reconfirmation including consultation when the traveler may be impacted by weather or delays at the destination.
- Loyalty enrollment when required.
- Strong focus on traveler preferences, seats, and upgrades. Proactive communication when preferences are not available.
- Secure the most logical air/car/hotel rates available at the time of booking based on the reasonable application of the travel policy and traveler needs.
- Application of appropriate agency related discounts (CAT25, Soft Dollar, Certificates)
- Utilization of CTM negotiated programs when applicable.
- Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
- Follow CTM / Client policy guidelines and approval process.
- Leverage CTM preferred relationships to facilitate waivers, upgrades, and amenities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years’ experience in the travel industry
- 5+ years’ customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
- Above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
- Ability to handle multiple complex requests simultaneously and seamlessly
- Comfort and experience working with C-level travelers
- Ability to retain and proactively obtain travel preferences
- Perform unique requests with the utmost professionalism
- Highly proficient in GDS (Sabre)
- Expert in international travel bookings and process
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrates exceptional teamwork
- Ability to recognize and resolve issues independently, and identify when escalation is needed
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.