Responsible for stocking, washing and preparing ambulance fleet. Must be organized, self-starter, reliable, have attention to detail, and work in a fast-paced environment.
Must be interested and able to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Inventory of supplies, stock, facility maintenance, lifting up to 50 lbs. required. Occasionally drive fleet while on company grounds.
- High School Diploma; GED.
- Valid Michigan Operators Drivers license and a good driving record;
- Minimum 1-year work experience, preferably with experience detailing vehicles;
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in extreme cold and heat (garage setting).
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, lift, and walk long distances is required.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and fit for duty evaluation; along with a criminal background screen.
Medstar Ambulance Michigan is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled