ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Outpatient Marketing Manager who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
Vertava Health is looking to hire an exceptional Marketing Manager to support marketing efforts for our rapidly-growing Outpatient business.
Reporting to the Director of B2B Marketing, the Outpatient Marketing Manager will be responsible designing and executing multichannel marketing strategies for our new outpatient facilities. You will need to think both creatively and strategically about how to launch new locations and market to our target audiences with the right message at the right time. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. This is not a sales roles.
Priority responsibilities include:
• Developing and leading execution of the outpatient marketing strategy and plan in conjunction with the marketing, sales, and operations teams.
• Manage multi-channel demand generation marketing activities to meet business goals, utilizing both digital and traditional marketing strategies and tactics.
• Creating support collateral, account-based marketing programs, and event planning and coordination.
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related field
• 3+ years of Marketing experience required
• 1+ years of healthcare marketing experience preferred; experience with behavioral health or outpatient providers is a bonus
• Experience utilizing Salesforce Pardot is a plus
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
• Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
• Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
• Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled