· Report to Mascot changing area for daily meeting.
· Perform as a mascot during the season which includes pre-game events, autograph sessions, general fan interaction and in-game promotions.
· Provide high-energy entertainment during games through the creation of skits, dance, and prop use.
· Perform as mascot at public and private appearances, i.e. school assemblies, parades, birthday parties, and special events e.g. charity, sponsor and corporate events.
· Interact with fans throughout the Ballpark and outside the Ballpark in ticket plaza areas, parking lots and sidewalks.
· Schedule game day mascots and other mascot appearances.
· Care for mascot costumes such as cleaning and basic maintenance.
· Assist the Director of Community Relations with the Splash’s Student All-Star program and the Summer Reading Club.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, hear, and walk/run/jump in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions while dressed as a Mascot.