• Unload van and assist with setup as directed by Event Manager
• Set-up, maintain and breakdown buffet area.
• Prepare event by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
• Support bussers, barbacks and dish attendants by setting-up and replenishing trash containers liners, and bus stations
• Polish and setup service plates, and utensils.
• Pass hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Assist with post event breakdown by cleaning or stacking chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
PIGEON CATERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled