Anderson Engineering, Inc. is a comprehensive consulting firm offering civil, geotechnical, and structural engineering. AE has approximately 190 employee owners located in offices throughout Missouri, Florida and Arkansas. Anderson Engineering is an employee-owned company, that prides themselves on being the best place to work and the best place to work with. A mid-sized company with a small, family feel that is grounded in history, hard work and service excellence.
Anderson Engineering has an immediate opening for a Senior Structural Engineer with experience in steel and reinforced concrete structures. Projects include commercial, industrial and residential projects.
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide mentoring and leadership within the Vertical Structural Department, including project management, customer service, and client management
- Prepare evaluations, calculations, and design of varied structures
- Preparation of Proposals and Contracts
- Support Business Development activities
- Preparation of construction documents
- Estimating quantities and construction costs
- Construction phase services
- Reports and studies
- Permit applications
- Promote and mentor good communication skills
- Implement standards and processes while enforcing quality control requirements
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis
- Experience with structural steel and reinforced concrete analysis and design
- Light Gauge Steel Design experience is desirable
- Experience with REVIT
- 7+ years design experience
- Licensed PE required
- Licensed SE desirable
- Skilled managing multiple objectives, clients, contractors, thru parties and internal team members
- Knowledge and skill in determining project requirements, setting the project scope of work and determining contract budgets
- Will consider less experience, provided applicant has varied technical background and experience working directly with clients.
Anderson Engineering offers a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, including but not limited to: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, and retirement options. AE encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and company
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin, or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program.
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled