As a Personal
Trainer at Mountain Air Country Club, you'll help our members achieve
their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our
members including education and guidance on cardiovascular exercise, resistance
training and other programs. This is a contract position, pay based on revenue.
Administer, track, and evaluate health history questionnaires,
fitness assessments and other pre-participation documentation with regard to
individual exercise programs.
- Conduct service appointments with members which
includes body fat analysis, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form
of exercises, etc.
- Develop and implement individualized exercise programs
consistent with our Members’ personal fitness, exercise goals and
- Continually monitor and assist Members/ clients to
ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing
- Current hands on First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant
work experience is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science or related field
from an accredited university
- Nationally recognized & accredited certification:
CSCS/NASM/ACSM/ACE/CPT or equivalent
- Build and maintain relationships with each Member
- Passion, expertise, high-energy, enthusiasm, a positive
and motivating attitude, strong character, and over-the-top customer
work ethic, integrity, dependability, and positive attitude team player.
- Flexible schedule