Customer Experience Supervisor
Customer Experience Supervisor
Reports to: Box Office Manager
Direct Reports: Customer Experience Representatives
The Customer Experience Supervisor provides support of all Box Office functions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing an exceptional customer experience internally and externally, training, scheduling, and supervising part time staff, and ticket fulfillment for high level donors.
- To provide timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all customers, both internal and external.
- To provide effective supervision and problem-solving during theater events to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and resolution
- To maintain a high level of knowledge of Ticket Office systems
- To increase operational efficiencies through process management
- Manage and supervise staff of Customer Experience Representatives (CER’s); ultimately responsible for exceptional customer service and satisfaction through training, coaching and development of staff enabling them to respond in a friendly manner to all patron inquiries and concerns via phone, e-mail and online
- Oversee the scheduling of CER staff in the ArtsQuest Center to meet customer demands, within budget
- Work with Ticket Inventory Supervisor to update event information sheets via BEO for CER staff with volume, demographics, VIP, camera policy, coupon info, and other updated qualifier information.
- Work with Box Office Manager to maintain updated records, provide reports, and create and generate ticket reports
- Serve as Manager On-Duty for events as assigned
- Coordination of all ticket orders; assembling of “will call” orders with the assistance of the CER staff; process ticket orders via internet, email, telephone, and in person.
- Work with Membership staff to provide ticket fulfillment of all ArtsQuest Circle members, acting as the ArtsQuest Circle Concierge
- Coordinate all group sales, bus tours, acting as the liaison between the tour group coordinators and ArtsQuest, as well as coordinating with Cinema, Hospitality, Performing Arts, Operations and Event Services any needed onsite support for the day of the event.
- Oversee reconciliation of ticket reports with cash box during events; update internal report sheets after each show.
- Train CER’s, Event Staff, BF and VC Front Desk Staff and volunteers regarding CRM & Sales in the ticket system
- Assist CER’s when needed, as volume dictates, on the phones, in person, and via e-mail
- Work with Box Office Manager and Ticket Inventory Supervisor to enforce ticketing policies, protocols, workflows, procedures, and processing of all tickets.
- Assist with the creation, communication, and implementation of process and procedure manuals
- Work with the Marketing team in the execution of promotional box office activities
- Ability to share on-call duties with the Box Office Manager and Ticket Inventory Supervisor.
- Other box office functions as directed by Box Office Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Customer Service experience required; Box Office, Theater Arts experience helpful but not required; experience in training staff and volunteers a plus
- Demonstrated previous leadership ability to supervise, evaluate and develop staff in multiple locations preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Must be very self motivated, energetic, organized, and flexible
- Must be an excellent manager of time and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with guests, clients, and other team members to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to take and give direction in a clear and concise manner
- Previous experience with cash handling, credit card processing and financial reporting and reconciliation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Proficiency or knowledge of ticketing systems and/or CRM systems a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a professional, efficient, and organized manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced customer-centric environment
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to sit, stand, talk, listen, walk, squat, stoop, bend, and smile
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally, with or without assistance
- Candidates from under-represented communities are encouraged to apply.
Working sometimes long and unusual hours especially during festivals and events, including evenings, weekends, and holidays is common
- Hours of Operation:
- Box Office Call Center, 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday
- ArtsQuest Center, Sunday through Saturday, from 9 AM through 1 AM, subject to change depending on programming; availability to work during these hours is required; ability to share on-call duties with the Box Office Manager and Ticket Inventory Supervisor as needed
- Ability to work in an office environment indoors year-round and outside during festivals and events when needed
Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary commensurate with experience. Generous time off policy; Benefits include medical, dental, vision, term life, and disability insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan, EAP, and generous discounts on organizational programs and events.
FLSA Status: Exempt
ArtsQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.