OPEN POSITIONS for FULL TIME WAREHOUSE RECEIVING CLELRK
•Must 18 years of age
•Monday - Friday normal work week; must be able to work flexible work schedule to include late nights
JOB DUTIES & INFORMATION
- Responsible for accuracy in receiving
incoming loads to SE, verifying receiving bill of ladings, tagging new
products in the warehouse, etc.
- Assist Warehouse Management in verifying
checking in bound and out bound shipments and orders
- Assist Warehouse Management on all
aspects of inventory, receiving, counting and housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as
- Working in a safe
manner and promoting safety at all times.
- Must be able to work a flexible work
schedule to include late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Computer literate
- Warehouse/forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 45 lbs repetitively
Can Apply On-Line
• Company website www.southerneagle.com
SOUTHERN EAGLE SALES AND SERVICE A is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled