General Labourer-Day and Evening!!Increased Rate of Pay!!
Who We Are
The only recycling facility of its kind in Canada, Canadian Liquids Processors Ltd. provides confidential and secure liquid recycling and product destruction services for un-saleable consumable liquids, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. Wastes are converted into ethanol and renewable energy while recycling 100% of all packaging. CLP serves businesses Canada-wide.
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
- Opportunity to be part of one of Canada’s Greenest Employers!
- Competitive wages and annual wage increases!
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)!
- Employee Assistance Program, paid for by the Company!
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support!
- Employee discount programs!
- Be part of an organization that wants to learn and grow!
- Ability to have impact and make change!
- Inspect materials and sort items or materials into designated areas;
- Separate packaging;
- Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping;
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record;
- Ensure PPE equipment is utilized;
- Observe safe work practices.
- Must be able to work with alcohol (Recycled alcohol products);
- Must be able to perform repetitive / physical tasks for extended periods of time and lift items of up to 25lb;
- Must have effective interpersonal skills to be able to communicate, understand and respond to questions, instructions, signs, signals and safety training;
- Must be able to work in all weather elements;
- Must be able to work overtime as required;
- Punctual, reliable, team player.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position