To serve meals for Francois Bend Senior Living to our residents and guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Maintains food handlers' permits as necessary to fulfill state regulations.
- Have a general knowledge of sanitation and safe food handling practices.
- Ability to present meal alternatives to residents and guests.
- Must meet state age-related requirements.
- Meets state-related requirements (as applicable for the position).
- Ability to work in a team setting and be a team player.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional approach to coworkers and residents
- Ability to keep all business and operations information confidential.
- Possess excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
OTHER JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets residents (and visitors if applicable) at the table before taking orders or serving.
- Politely and efficiently take meal orders and deliver them to the kitchen.
- Serves beverages, cereals, soups, salads, meals, and desserts.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing the dining process. Reports issues to management immediately if not resolved.
- Delivers meal trays to resident apartments as necessary.
- Sets tables for the next meal.
- Completes side duties, such as adding sugar and creamer packets, cleaning beverage centers, etc.
- Perform all work assigned to the agreed-upon salary, accepting no additional payment or non-perishable gifts from residents, vendors, Community management, or others.
- Meet the assigned work requirements of the job, regular attendance is required.
- Adhere to dress/appearance code. Changes in attire may be dictated by special occasion or weather conditions. If you have questions, check with your supervisor.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Promote resident advocacy and demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Attend education and training classes as necessary to fulfill state regulations applicable to the position.
- Maintain personnel, resident and business proprietary and/or confidential matters/material in strict confidence with the management of the company (and/or other company staff as needed).
Francois Bend is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled