Job Title: HR AssociateReporting to: Human Resource, Manager
The HR Associate provides support for all
HR Functions and programs. This role manages and maintains human resource
records, HR database, employee paperwork and assists employees with minor
queries and procedures. The position is key to supporting the HR team in a
fast-paced, innovative and challenging environment.
- Assist in the coordination, implementation
and administration of HR programs as devised by the HR Manager
- Support recruitment activities like sorting
through resumes, scheduling interviews, documentation, employee referrals, onboarding,
- Update and manage employee records, forms
and HR reports on a regular basis
- Assist with documentation and communication
to and for employees as required
- Responding to HR related queries within the
- Maintaining training data and material and
assisting the HR Manager in training and development initiatives.
- Gather and consolidate data for various external
and internal surveys as and when required
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative or human
- Post-secondary education in Business,
Administration, Human Resources, or relevant field
- Excellent MS office skills with focus on
word, excel and outlook.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and
- Knowledge of database software, email
systems, and office software.
- Ability to maintain and deal with
confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Exceptional verbal and written
communication skills in English
- Able to exhibit a high level of flexibility
- Mature and sound judgment, results-oriented
and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
This position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Photon Control Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse, representative, and inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. Thank you for your interest in a career with us.