Host (afternoon shift) - Avista Resort
Job description - The restaurant host will greet customers as they arrive while directing them to the appropriate seating, server, or waiting area. Welcoming guest in a friendly and timely manner will be essential.
Job responsibilities -
· Communicate with others using clear and professional language
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guest service needs
· Perform any reasonable job duties as requested by managers and supervisors.
· Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
· Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits –
· Medical insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bereavement leave
Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guest that exceed expectations.