Are you looking to join a leading company with the opportunity for growth? Golden Standard offers a flexible schedule. If you want to be a part of a mission-driven environment, that promotes personal growth then this opportunity may be for you. We desire to partner with individuals who share our core set of values:
Seek personal growth
TReat others with honor
Enjoy the journey
Thrive in the uncomfortable
CHoose to live above the line
Golden Standard Enterprises is currently seeking a hardworking and dependable individual to assist our management team. In this position, you will inspect buildings, train cleaners in basic commercial cleaning procedures and act as a backup cleaner as needed. You must be able to handle multiple customers and locations. Candidate should have a strong sense of urgency, the ability to professionally communicate with a broad client base, able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks. The right candidate will possess a take-charge attitude, professional appearance, ability to execute directives and enjoy interaction with others to help achieve goals in a fast-paced up-scale business environment.
Acts independently through a working schedule of building reviews to monitor the level of cleaning services provided to our customers and assist in basic cleaning trainings as well as acting as a floater as needed.
- Responsible for the daily oversight of the quality assurance program as it relates to all services required under the contract
- Performs quality control inspections daily using a mix of one hundred (100%) percent inspection, and periodic evaluation
- Ensures all acceptable quality levels are being met
- Follows up on and re-inspects unacceptable inspection results
- Schedule, coordinate and perform (as necessary) trainings for onsite personnel as it relates to all functions of the companies training program
- Observe staff's appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications
- Other job-related duties as required including filling in at job sites as the need arises
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures is a plus
- Intermediate or greater proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Reliable transportation and valid license to perform daily site visits at various locations
- Work hour flexibility is needed based on business needs and customer expectations
- Must have ability to clean and support crew as needed
We are Golden Standard Enterprises - A family-owned commercial cleaning company that has been serving northeast Ohio since 2004. We are honored to serve some of the most well-known NE Ohio restaurants, commercial properties, and residential communities.
Golden Standard Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.