AMC/A2 Intelligence Information Systems (IIS)
Location: O’Fallon, IL Location: Scott AFB, IL
Job Title: Web Developer
Security Clearance Required: DoD Top Secret/SSBI Security Clearance
- Develops; codes; deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
- Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
- Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive; marketing-focused content.
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development; new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written; and then designs; codes; tests; debugs and documents programs.
- Participates in the technical design; development; testing; implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Conducts systems tests; monitors test results; and takes appropriate corrective action.
- May prepare technical user guides.
- Upgrade and maintain Web portals/sites on NIPRNet; SIPRNet and JWICS domains.
- Disseminate intelligence information by web portals; customer tailored web tools; and customer created Geospatial information overlays such as Google Earth (GE) Keyhole Markup Language (KML) and Keyhole Markup Zipped (KMZ) overlays.
- Provide support to the customer for the automated/computer-aided processing and fusion of intelligence data and information.
- Facilitate the processing of intelligence information in support of mission planning; threat recognition and force protection efforts.
- Facilitate synthesis and dissemination of Intelligence information through the use of web enabled products and tools involving ASP.NET.
- Maintain an understanding of the intended function and basic operation of the customer's Intelligence online SIPRNet Web tools.
- Coordinate with the customer on updated web projects to determine delivery time estimates of project phases; proposed phase completion dates; and additional government provided resources required (such as software; hardware; or network connectivity).
- Interact with intelligence analysts and National Intelligence liaisons such as the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) to create new on-line web tools to satisfy unit intelligence analyst requirements for all-source intelligence and situational awareness.
- Post and disseminate all-source Intelligence and Force Protection products. Facilitate the network/ computer-based flow of Intelligence from National; Theater; and Force Levels to Unit-Level Intelligence functions.
- Improve and maintain existing databases; structured queries; and custom reports in support of Intelligence customers.
- Customers must have the ability to search for and identify relevant intelligence information and incorporate/ input it into existing web portals and databases.
- Develop web tools supporting the customer in its research; production; and dissemination of multi-source force protection risk assessments.
- Provide recommendations to improve how intelligence products are best researched; assembled; and delivered to customers; and ensure continual dedicated support to the evolution of intelligence products and services.
- Support the research; production; and dissemination of multi-source Intelligence and Force Protection risk assessments for mission planning and execution support.
- Provide status updates of assigned web projects and tasks at least weekly. Status updates will normally be written unless verbal updates are required.
- Must have Active DoD Top Secret/SCI Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
- Experience with SharePoint development, Angular, C# and .NET
- Experience with web enabled products and tools involving ASP.NET.
- Shall have a minimum of Information Assurance Technical (IAT) II level Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 certification. (Sec+)
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.