We are a small team with big ideas so although we have high expectations from our employees, we have a fun and easy going work environment. We’re located in Detroit and seeking a local creative, knowledgeable, and articulate Wordpress developer with a significant portfolio.
You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and deep knowledge of WP plug-ins, templates, api's. You also have experience developing and managing e-commerce. You will create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client. This creative, technical position requires a keen eye for details, design, and composition as well as an imaginative mind.
- Support user-centered design expertise from concept to delivery
- Envision and design superior WordPress websites, landing pages and e-commerce functionality
- Work closely with the internal team and clients to understand their strategic marketing goals to apply them to site design and UX
- Overseeing and managing all websites both server-side and client-side
- Ensuring that all websites are SEO optimized
- Help with order reporting and store design.
- Monitoring and providing reports for multiple large fundraising campaigns
- Providing support for email marketing campaigns by analyzing data, a/b testing, etc.
- Overseeing and monitoring Google analytics
- Provide regular data mining to enhance web, email and social marketing and all social analytics as well as providing weekly reports.
- Managing the Google Webmaster Tools and ensuring that all sites are crawled correctly, pages are optimized for fast loading, and sites are optimized for search.
- Managing, responding and handling all technical inquiries from staff and clients as well as providing ongoing technical support for the e-commerce system.
- Overseeing, managing and maintaining all domain names, web hosting and web servers as well as troubleshooting all technical issues as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 + years experience as a Wordpress designer
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS a plus
- Highly skilled creative instincts with a good eye for color, composition and typography.