At All American Hospice we understand the unique needs of our patients and families facing terminal illness. That is why, we provide our hospice patients with state of the art care and pain management services, delivered by our specially trained staff with emphasis on love, dignity and compassion.
We are currently seeking:
HOSPICE REGISTERED NURSE: FIELD CASE MANAGER
- Apply a working experience and knowledge of nursing practices and concepts.
- Responsible for care and documentation of care which meets reimbursement guidelines.
- Coordinate patient’s care with Caregivers, Physicians and Hospice team.
- Communicate with patients/families, establish rapport about at all levels.
- Communicate with Hospice Team Staff.
- Attend and participate in IDT meetings and quality reviews as scheduled by the Hospice.
- Responsible for a minimum of one week per month of on-call service.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice, successful completion of a nursing education from an approved school of nursing.
- Knowledge of the framework, function, and organization of a Hospice care service and the nurse’s role as a member of the patient care team.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practice of nursing according to nursing practice act, Hospice policies and procedures, and reimbursement guidelines.
- 30 hours of continuing education with bi-annually license renewal.
- CPR certification.
- Accept travel, based on agency need as well as on-call weekend/evening and on-call holiday call assignments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a PA licensed Registered Nurse
- Prefer at least two years experience in hospice or home care, but no hospice or home care experience are welcome: initial and on-going training will be provided
- Must be compassionate and willing to go the extra mile for patients and their families
- Associate and higher degree from an accredited school of nursing is required
- Prefer a possession of a minimum of one-year nursing experience, but newly-graduates are welcome: initial and on-going training will be provided
- If you’re looking for a home where you can put your passion, skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled