East Neck Nursing and Rehabilitation and Nursing center is actively seeking an experienced Business Office
Coordinator to join our team of dynamic professionals!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Distribute cash and post daily deposits
Resident Trust Account, reconcile monthly, close accounts for discharged
residents, follow up on outstanding checks, and all other responsibility per
- Complete tasks as requested by
Administrator and Corporate A/R manager.
- Enroll Direct Deposit and complete Rep
Payee requests as needed.
- Enroll Medicare D plans.
- Compiling and submitting Medicaid
- Follow up on new admissions and
conversion payments immediately upon admissions or 1st day of private pay
- Verify payment source upon admission and
verify prior balances
- Meet with Administrator at least
BI-WEEKLY to discuss outstanding debts and determine action.
- Attend weekly U/R meeting
- Previous business office/ finance/ Medicaid experience in a long term care setting is preferred
- Good working knowledge of excel, word, outlook and billing software
What we offer:
Our facilities offer its staff with far more than just a place to
work. Rather, we are a company you can be proud of, where you’ll feel good
about devoting your time and your talents.
- Salary commensurate with
- Generous PTO package
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k plan
- Monthly employee
- Employee of the
We are an EOE