Anderson Engineering, Inc. is an engineering, consulting firm that offers a wide variety of design and development services. The team of professional staff is made up of approximately 200 team members located in offices throughout Missouri, Florida and Arkansas. Anderson Engineering is an employee-owned company, that prides themselves on being the best place to work and the best place to work with. A mid-sized company with a small, family feel that is grounded in history, hard work and service excellence.
Anderson Engineering, Inc. has an opening for an Infrastructure Team Leader in our Kansas City office. This candidate will focus on the KC market and surrounding region. Applicant must have the ability to manage projects and people, work effectively in a team environment, be self-motivated and customer service oriented. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills is a necessity. This position would best fit a person who shares our passion for high-quality work and enjoys working in a fun yet fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing projects including performing engineering analysis, design and plan production for many types of infrastructure projects including but not limited to: transportation, traffic engineering, water and wastewater
- Performing business development tasks including establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, identifying project leads, and securing and delivering work for your team
- Developing and reviewing project proposals and scopes of work to meet client schedule and budget
- Managing your team's performance, utilization and project assignments by prioritizing workloads to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget while providing world-class service
- Ensuring your department meets or exceeds budgets and goals through the help of annual planning efforts
- Growing and developing staff through training and mentorship
- Coordinating labor, equipment resources and hiring needs as workload requires.
- Assists with proposal development efforts which include writing portions of technical content, soliciting input from teammates, meeting deadlines, corresponding with external subconsultants, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Active Professional Engineering License
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in the A/E/C industry
- A high level of comfort with business development activities
- A high degree of skill in managing multiple objectives, clients, contractors, third parties and internal team members
- Knowledge and skill in determining project requirements, setting the project scope of work, determining design and construction budget
- Meet and understand critical deadlines through efficient time management and effective communication
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to qualified employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Health Benefits and Retirement
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program.
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled