Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation is looking for Temporary Nurse Assistants or HHA's.
IF COVID-19 HAS AFFECTED YOUR INCOME, WE’RE HIRING … AND OUR SENIORS NEED YOU!
We are looking for temporary caregivers and support staff to help supplement our team during this national health crisis.
No experience or fancy resume is necessary! We’re seeking caring, compassionate people who love seniors.
There are currently no reported or suspected cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) among our residents, associates, families, vendors or visitors, but due to recent school closures, some of our team members are unable to come to work.
TO INQUIRE OR APPLY SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Responsibilities for Nursing Assistant:
- Provide your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern our facility
- Director or designee to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times
- Flexible, caring and is a supportive team member that works well with others
- Working under the supervision of nurses and other licensed medical professionals you will be a source of great emotional and physical support for residents
- Assisting residents' activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, serving meals, feeding residents as necessary
- Ambulating turning and positioning providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
- Handle Nursing Assistant document actions by completing forms, reports and logs
Requirements for Nursing Assistant:
Experience as a Nurse Assistant in a long-term care setting is preferred, but not required
Continuum Healthcare LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled