Full Job Description
Hearth to table since 1990 serving southern Butler County proudly. A family restaurant with a fun environment, tons of space for entertaining and an exciting eclectic menu is what Hardwood Café and On The Rocks is all about. The stylish ambience, cocktails, and freshly prepared food create an unforgettable experience. We are growing and building are team with likeminded professionals who want to succeed.
As a bartender, you must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. a guest’s dinner and/or bar experience should be equally enjoyable, and you play a major role in the overall picture. your individual personality should shine through in order to thrill our guests.
- deliver food and beverages to guests in a timely fashion and ensure team members beverage needs are met
- monitor and control alcohol consumption from our guests to ensure guest safety.
- communicate and attend to our guests in a timely manner.
- work with others in order to keep all areas clean and stocked to company standards at all times.
essential physical requirements:
- walking and standing during scheduled shift
- continuous: reaching, bending, lifting, and carrying.
- ability to carry 50lbs for short distances
- must be able to remain stationary during long period of time.
- must be of legal age to serve liquor per state law
knowledge and skills:
- basic mathematical skills- handle money and give proper change
- basic reading skills
- basic computer skills- pos handling
- have a clear understanding of beer, wine, and be familiar with cocktail recipes
- strong communication skills
- understand food and beverage specifications
- clear understanding of workplace safety procedures licenses and certifications required for the position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Matching 401k
- Referral program