Territory Sales Manager - Atlantic Canada
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to service the Atlantic Canada Region. Key responsibilities for this position are, including but not limited to:
- Manage the development & support of a regional customer base of retail hydroponic and indoor garden supply stores.
- Oversee the day-to-day sales process, addressing questions and concerns that may arise with regards to our products.
- Travel two to three weeks per
- Client Visits
- New customer contacts
- Trade Shows
- Identify prospective customers and initiate contact
- Set up new customers including supervision of credit checks, proposed terms & incentive plans
- Perform sales analysis
- Provide product training and support including new product introductions
- Schedule/coordinate shipments as needed.
- Manage back orders with the Customer Service team
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Suggest marketing materials, promotional programs, and display concepts in coordination with Sales Director and Marketing team
- Prepare competitive product comparisons
- Propose new products, product improvements, etc.
- Participate in Trade & Distributor Show selections, coordinate setup and staffing
- Learn relevant software programs involved in order taking and order entry process
- Utilize CRM system to track store visits, manage customer contacts, and new leads.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BA Degree in business and/or related horticultural field preferred.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience in relevant field preferred
- Must have experience with:
- Customer support
- Heavy phone and e-mail communications
- Word, Excel and business writing
- Must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Work well independently and as a team member.
- Handle stress and be able to multi-task.
- Fit to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position