CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
Group Air Consultant
Assisting clients with booking of domestic and international group travel, mainly air and rail, using the Sabre GDS. Maintaining knowledge and staying updated on group policies and profiles, as well as, all client preferred vendors. Ability to counsel travelers on cost efficient routes, lowest fares, and travel products or services. Ensure optimum customer service levels through accurate and time efficient responses. Maintain positive attitude and professional manner. Must be willing to work 11:30 am - 8:30 pm Eastern Time.
As a CTM employee, it is the agent’s responsibility to follow company standards and support our theory of consultative relationship and our customer centric approach to supporting our clients.
· Thorough knowledge of Sabre GDS / Ability to process reservations in a timely manner
· Process reservation requests through multiple channels including phone, emails, request forms/shells
· Ability to handle and accurately process invoices, refunds and voids as described by CTM
· operations protocols
· Ability to handle multiple accounts, moving between pseudo cities at high volumes
· Understanding travel requirements, i.e. visas and passports; excellent communication skills and follow-through required to advise clients of those requirements
· Strong working knowledge and understanding of pricing rules, exchange transactions and procedures
· Exhibits problem-solving skills, adaptability and flexibility
· Adheres to standards in delivering excellent customer service, including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures
· Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy
· Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance
· Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures
· Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· 5+ years travel industry experience
· Destination and travel route knowledge
· Group Air Knowledge would be a plus, but not required
· Additional pluses: Excel, Sharepoint, Microsoft Outlook, Sabre Scripts
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.