We are a locally owned restaurant group with openings for professional and experienced line cooks who create quality, flavorful dishes for our guests. Our line cooks have a passion for preparing high-quality and delicious food, with an eye for presentation. Line cooks may work various stations, employing multiple cooking methods and techniques to deliver timely and gracious service to our guests.
If you have a positive attitude, an outgoing personality, and experience or interest in the hospitality industry, we would love to talk to you.
All candidates should possess strong communication skills and demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm for working in a high-paced environment. Applicants for kitchen positions should have restaurant experience that includes a working knowledge of commercial kitchen preparation techniques and good knife skills. Our kitchen staff has a guest-focused service orientation, is detail-oriented, organized, precise, and can multi-task and maintain focus during high-volume and high-pressure services. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and reliable, with a strong work ethic and a passion for hospitality. We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, and we’ll work around your schedule.
We treat our guests like family, offering an eclectic mix of hospitality brands and event venues that deliver the pinnacle of food and beverage experiences.
- Demonstrate integrity in all areas, both personal and professional. Instill trust and dependability among the staff and become a role model built on character and positive actions.
- Share in the restaurant’s vision and responsibility of being eco-conscious through sustainability and leadership in the community and industry.
- Promote teamwork among the staff and management by displaying creativity, trust, dependability, and respect.
- Deliver excellent guest experience to create lasting relationships with guests to ensure contagious loyalism.
- Create dishes that bring guests back again and again.
- Work with the team to achieve successful service.
- Communicate and collaborate with other restaurant servers, bar, and support staff.
- Prepare, replenish and clean assigned station for service.
- Prepare menu items ala-minute in cooperation with the kitchen team.