LOST VALLEY MANAGEMENT LLC Auburn, ME
Lost Valley is looking for highly organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the positions of private event staff. Event staff are responsible for working under the instructions of the Event Manager, assuming the role of welcoming guests, preparing the venue, setting up tables, chairs, serving guests in buffet style dinner form, cleanup, breakdown, inspecting equipment for damage after use, among other duties.
Moreover, event staff needs to constantly be on their feet and attend to the many needs of event-goers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels.Event Staff Responsibilities:
- Unloading equipment from storage and setting up for events, including tables and chairs.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Ensuring the event venue is clean and organized.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Serving guests food and beverage requests.
- Adhering to all food and safety regulations.
- Clearing tables and dishwashing needs.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
· Conflict management skills.