ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental), Life insurance and 401K.
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information as needed.
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
· Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
· Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
· Administer PPD's.
· Keep an accurate inventory of medical supplies and medications.
· Maintains confidential information of the workplace according to the policies and procedures of the institution and HIPAA regulations.
· Demonstrates the ability to organize and plan daily work with completion requirements.
· Answering multi-lined telephone.
- High school graduate
- 2+ Years’ experience in a front desk role.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant.
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Well organized, accurate, and attentive to detail
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.