The Professional Learning Specialist is responsible for the delivery of learning and development services to include but not limited to enterprise programs, learning interventions, new hire onboarding, professional development, operational process training, human resource training, soft skill training, and supervisor training in support of organizational development. The incumbent is also responsible for collaborating with Program Development, members of the management team and internal stakeholders
We are currently searching for an experienced Professional Learning Specialist for our Media, PA location
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver learning and development services including but not limited to operational, human resource, soft skill, professional development, and supervisor training.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or employees.
- Educate and advise business managers and employees on the learning intervention request process and guide them on completing the process to engage our services.
- Identify and offer specific training programs to help employees maintain or improve job skills.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
- Schedule classes based on the availability of classrooms, equipment, or instructors.
- Document all training services delivered and complete all learning outcome materials and employee training records in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with Program Development and Director of Human Resources on the effectiveness of learning and development services, content, materials, delivery method, technology, communication, tracking, and record keeping.
Additional position requirements:
- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all federal and state regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by making suggestions for improvement and learning new skills, procedures, and processes
- Is available for other duties as required.
- Is available for overtime as needed.
- Is required to travel to execute duties of this role and deliver learning and development services to the workforce.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and six (6) years of professional experience in the delivery of learning and development services or high school diploma/equivalent and ten (10) years of professional experience in the delivery of learning and development services.
- Must have three (3) years of professional experience delivering instructor-led classes, remote training, webinars, seminars, workshops, and remote learning intervention.
- Ability to select and use training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when teaching new things.
- Demonstrated experience persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Read and interpret documents such as curriculums, system manuals, technical instructions, and standard operating procedures.
- Write routine reports and business correspondence, training content, training materials, presentations, learning outcomes, and standard operating procedures.
- Work with mathematical concepts such as ratios, probability, and statistical inference.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time effectively.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining a speed of work and attention to detail without loss of production.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Experience using the MS Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook in the preparation and execution of your duties and responsibilities
The incumbent is required to perform 40% travel locally and domestically in the execution and delivery of learning and development services, programs, and solutions.
Title Alliance Ltd. specializes in the creation and management of RESPA compliant title joint ventures in the real estate industry. Founded in 1948, we have formed over 75 joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. In addition to our “Title Alliance of” and “T.A. of” companies throughout our footprint, some of our success stories include companies such as First Land Transfer, CU Settlement in Pennsylvania; Greater Maryland Title in Maryland; and Greater Cleveland Title in Ohio.
Title Alliance is an ESOP company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: medical/dental/vision insurance; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands, and arms; stand, walk, sit; and occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee may be required to drive to other offices as needed. Occasional overnight travel may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factors.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled