Payworks is Canada’s fastest growing workforce management solutions provider and a multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. With over 20,000 clients from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Sales team for the right candidate.
WORLD-CLASS PRODUCTS – IT’S WHAT WE DO
Payworks develops proprietary, integrated cloud-based products in the payroll, human resources and time and attendance space. We create, deploy and maintain our own solutions for our clients; these solutions require a talented team of sales professionals, who are driven to succeed by matching clients with our products.
The Payworks Sales Representative will establish, generate and develop business relationships with prospective and current clients representing Payworks products from Payroll to HRMS, Employee Time Management along with Employee Self Service. The Sales Consultant will represent these workforce management solutions to Canadian business in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Make a connection – A natural networker, you are skilled at developing and leveraging business relationships to identify new and prospective clients’ needs and pairing them with solutions. You are comfortable with cold calls and will tackle new challenges to win sales.
- Strategize and innovate – Monitoring sales metrics, you will create and implement sale strategies to capitalize on all opportunities to secure new business and exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Be a trusted adviser – Knowing our product will be the key to your success, you are motivated to learn and understand our product to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients. At ease with public speaking, you will conduct presentations to client and prospects and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Strengthen relationships – Support, collaborate and cooperate with cross-functional teams to manage the business relationship to provide our clients a smooth transition and to ensure we are Doing Right by People.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and commission and comprehensive benefits plan
- Excellent pension plan with employer contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Community-minded culture – Receive a paid day off to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”
- Cool perks – Wellness Subsidy, Costco Membership, Parental Leave Benefits, Flex Time and more!
- Follow us to see why our employees and clients choose @PayworksInc
BONUS SKILL SET
- Minimum 2+ years experience in an outside sales role preferably with experience in Payroll and Workforce Management solutions
- Self- motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- A proven closer of new and additional product sales
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to your client
- Experience with the Payworks application
- Ability to effectively determine, present and discuss win-win solutions
- Well organized with the ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and always maintaining professionalism