Front Desk Crew Member - The Cadence Hotel
We are looking for a confident, upbeat, fun-seeker to welcome and assist guests at our brand new vibrant luxury boutique hotel that is newly opened in Summer of 2021!
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with strong communication skills. Front Desk associates provide warm, friendly service with a genuine smile and pleasant attitude. We look for associates to join our team who are willing to learn and who seek opportunities to grow. Prior customer service and hospitality experience is helpful, but not required. Work shifts vary from 7am-11pm every day of the year, including holidays.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our guests at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Perform all duties on the position certification checklist. Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and effectively explain items such as common reports, guest folios, and emergency procedures.
- Give a warm and sincere greeting. Check the guest in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner. Use the guest's name at least twice. Anticipate the guest's needs and exceed their expectations
- Responsible for issued bank. Count bank at beginning and end of shift. Report all cash over/shorts to management.
- Comply with hotel and department accounting procedures.
- Effectively operate the hotel computer system or property management system upon certification.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, hotel services, hours of operation, room locations, room rates, amenities, hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants, and medical facilities).
- Monitor room availability, selling strategies, discounts and frequent guest program benefits
- Keep desk area clean. Understand that it is every associate's responsibility to keep the hotel clean and in immaculate condition. Complete daily/weekly cleaning schedule. Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Lobby and Entrance.
- Inform management of any guest or system-related issues
- Assist with Sales and Marketing efforts as directed by management staff
- Communicate properly and effectively with guests, associates, and leaders to effectively respond to and resolve guest complaints.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position