Arbors of Sam Houston Apartments!
Leasing Manager will be responsible, underneath the supervision of the Property
Manager, for marketing, leasing and pre-leasing of rental units. May supervise a team of leasing
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental
units and high renewal rate.
- Coordinate promotions to increase
number of residents.
- Oversee completion of all necessary
paperwork and ensure proper customer service.
- Assist with budgeting and staffing
responsibilities as needed.
- Coordinate all aspects of the leasing
process including, but not limited to: application processing, paperwork processing and computer
input, pre-move-in apartment inspections, resident retention activities, and
lease renewal process.
- Perform a variety of other
property-related tasks as needed.
- Lead and direct the work of Leasing
- Must be familiar with a variety of the
field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have sufficient experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and
latitude is expected.
- May require a bachelor's degree in area
of specialty and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related
position reports to the Property Manager.
An excellent benefits package includes health, dental and life
insurance, annual, sick and personal leave, paid holidays and 401(k) retirement
plans. Salary will be commensurate with
experience and qualifications.
In addition to the opportunity to
apply your expertise toward business and charitable objectives which directly
impact families, we offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and
meaningful challenges in a workplace that values excellence and work/life
Atlantic Housing Foundation, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled