Follow procedures and checklists for cleaning ballpark while working in a timely and efficient manner. Cleaning duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Pick-up and remove trash from all seating and common areas
· Empty, clean and replace new bags in trash and recycling cans
· Use leaf blowers and shredder vacs to remove all peanuts, popcorn, trash not picked up, etc
· Pressure wash seating areas and walkways
· Clean restrooms and restock paper products
· Clean windows
· Sweep and mop concourse
· Remove gum from seats and floor
· Sanitize tables, water fountains and fire boxes
· Clean, vacuum and sanitize suite level
· Empty trash cans in parking lot
· Remove trash from landscape and sweep up debris
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of this position. This position requires employees to have good vision, frequently use hands, talk, hear, walk stairs and stand for long periods of time in extreme hot or cold weather and other inclement conditions. Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.