Reports to: Housekeeping Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Housekeeper who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for following the policies and procedures established to ensure the utmost cleanliness of the facilities. You will provide a clean, comfortable and orderly environment, promote sanitary conditions and provide a high quality customer service experience for our patients. The ideal candidate for this position has proven experience in a housekeeping role and outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Follow policies and procedures to maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings
- Comply with all regulatory requirements established by OSHA, EPA, State Health Department, etc.
- Disposal of trash, waste, and other materials
- Operate various types of cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily
- Operate laundry equipment and clean all bed and bath linens per established guidelines
- Check all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh
- Wet mop floors in all residents’ rooms and bathrooms daily. Damp mop all corridor floors, lobby, dining areas, and others daily
- Wash windows as scheduled
- Utilize various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. to sanitize
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services
- Report any needed repairs immediately to the Housekeeping Manager (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.)
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to tend to priority needs
- Complete trainings as assigned
- Embody brand values by fostering a growth mindset, demanding integrity from self and others, setting higher standards and working together
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1-3 years of Housekeeping experience preferred
- First Aid/CPR certificate required
- Familiarization of SDS preferred
- Knowledge of relevant legal, state and local health department and regulatory requirements preferred
- Uncompromising service standards
- Ability to use multiple cleaning supplies and equipment
- High sense of urgency to deliver quality job
- Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work nights and weekends
- Team player who is motivational and has excellent communications skills
- Extremely high level of integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually
- Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work environment is primarily indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled