CNC Lathe Operator - A Level
Working at 110 Metalworks is more than a job with
great benefits. Our team is responsible for our success. We count on
each person to take ownership of their work, share their ideas, and listen to
others so that together we continually improve. We don’t have superheroes—just
people working together making things that matter.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
401(k) with company match
Company Paid Life Insurance
Short and Long-Term Disability
Generous Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
Employee Referral Bonus
Employee Purchase Program
110 Metalworks is looking for an experienced, A-level CNC Lathe Operator. The right candidate will have an operation, set-up, and troubleshooting experience.
Duties and Requirements:
- 7-10 years experience programming, setting up, operating, and performing operator level maintenance/troubleshooting on CNC Lathe equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sheets, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, set up procedures, control settings, machining methods, and sequences.
- Ability to inspect and measure parts.
- Identify and contribute to initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Ability to assist in the development of B/C level machinists.
- Ability to work Monday - Thursday, 3:00pm - 1:30am
110 Metalworks, Inc. is an AAP/EEO employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status.