ABOUT CTM AND ETM.
CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Its proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients.
Headquartered in Australia, the company employs over 2,000 FTE staff globally and services clients across 82 cities in 53 countries globally, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
Events Travel Management (ETM) represents a complete service for all Meetings, Incentive, Conferences, and Events (MICE). This growing specialist sector of CTM offers value across each discipline of events and has an experienced team and the latest technology and tools, focusing on customer satisfaction and opening a variety of revenue opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
It takes a definite specialist to be an Event Sales Coordinator. Not only do you need to carry the CTM commitment to exceptional client service, but an Event Sales Coordinator holds additional pressures of high volume workload, with clear peaks during the year. While all our positions in CTM carry an obvious commitment to accuracy and attention to detail, an Event Sales Coordinator does require a specialist mindset in this regard. The high volume and peaks (and resulting pressure) is not an environment suited to everyone!
An Event Sales Coordinator at ETM will generally be employed with event management or travel industry experience. The Event Sales Coordinator is an exciting position with high-level client engagement. The Event Sales Coordinator will support the SVP/GM in client outreach, initial client inquiries, scheduling client meetings, follow-up for client meetings, creating presentations, maintaining the client database, supporting contract creation, and working with the event and group air teams to re-book events.
Working Conditions: Based out of the Denver office.
Job Qualifications: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES.
Passion for events, technology, and white glove customer service. We are looking for team members who love being ahead of the trends, working hard and love the fast-paced, multi-tasked environment event management brings. You will be coordinating the client engagement and selling process of events for Fortune 500 companies through emerging start-ups.
The job responsibilities are not limited to, but include:
- Initial Client Inquiries
- Coordinating in-person presentations for SVP/GM
- Scheduling meetings
- Arranging travel
- Preparing presentations
- Follow-up communication
- Customer Service support for Events and Group Air team
- Updates into CRM to ensure accurate client database
- Contract creation for events and meetings
- Inside Sales support
- Scheduling new client appointments
- Competitive analysis
- RFP bid response
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Must have experience in travel or some exposure to the industry
- Exceptional attention to details and good time management skills
- Ability to speak and present in public
- High-level customer service skills
- Quick and eager learner with a flexible attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Acute attention to detail with a keen ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- High proficiency in data management, including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Self-motivated and able to function well in a fast-paced environment