Do you love
technology? Do you love B2B Sales? Are you looking for a great company and a
position that will accelerate your career? Join our Payentry Sales Team!
This is a remote
sales position with uncapped commission.
in it for you?
- A career, not a
job at our growing company!
- An uncapped commission
and opportunity to increase your income!
company-paid medical & dental for you and your family!
company-paid life, short-term
and long-term disability benefits.
Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match with
vesting from day one.
Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported with company
- Generous discretionary paid
time off the package with immediate eligibility.
will you do?
- Prospect for
potential new clients and turn opportunity into increased business.
for and gain referrals as appropriate within your market or geographic
area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
and build relationships with new prospects/partners.
up meetings between prospect decision makers and company’s
objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through
differences to a positive conclusion.
do you need?
- Business development positions require a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of sales or marketing experience or equivalent
- Polished and articulate, able to effectively communicate with all levels of a corporation. Persistent in pursuit of opportunities. Not discouraged by unresponsive prospects or obstacles encountered when prospecting.
- Establishes and maintains an
open, professional, and efficient means of communication with all
customers, both internal and external. Maintains an attitude of quickly
responding to internal and external customer needs.
- Knows when and how to involve
other departments and teams to ensure that exceptional support is always
being provided to the customer – working well with variable environments
and other departments.
- Has ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritizing work flow daily and effectively planning
and organizing work responsibilities.
- Takes a proactive approach to
interpreting the customer’s requirements and assisting in addressing the
customer’s needs while qualifying and advancing sales lead opportunities.
We offer human capital management services to employers throughout the US.
Payentry, our cloud-based SaaS platform, provides employer solutions
that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive
edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees.
you're ready to join our mission to be a payroll partner, and not just another
provider while advancing your career, apply today!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled