People First FCU is accepting resumes for the position of Accounting Specialist located at our Allentown office. The responsibilities of this position are daily and monthly posting/reconcilements, verification of exception reports, vault settlements, general ledger account reconcilements.
General scheduling in the Accounting department is eight (8) hours per day between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Formal training or equivalent experience.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities are necessary to perform the functions of this position.
- 1 - 3 years experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks
- Short Term and Loan Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- 401K – with employer monthly contributions
- Opportunity for career growth
- Educational reimbursement program
Newly hired employees are eligible to elect coverage the first of the month they attain 90 days of service. Two medical plans offered, one plan is paid 100% by People First. A modest monthly contribution is required for any added dependents. Employees can also opt out of coverage and receive a monthly "opt out compensation perk".
Once eligible, employees receive $300.00 deposited monthly to their 401K retirement account!
People First Federal Credit Union is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled